Professional hairdressers treat, cure and beautify the hair, aiming at the improvement of its appearance by selecting and achieving the appropriate treatment depending on the occasion.
The hairdressers’ main duties include:
- The successful implementation of the hair-dying basics, all the preparatory stages, the trial procedure, the precautions and the problem prevention.
- The decision of the appropriate hair style.
- The execution of a variety of hair-cutting techniques.
- The implementation of hair-drying techniques and hair styles.
- The execution of a variety of coiffures.
- The observance of hygiene regulations in the workplace and the safety of the tools.
Cristi’s Academy trainees are educated according to a well-rounded curriculum, knowledge and expertise delivered by the acknowledged instructors of the Academy, getting ready for illustrious future careers. The expertise, coupled with the practice and the Procedure of Professional Assimilation help the trainees reach an extraordinarily high level of mastery.
- Hairdressing technology
- Hair salon equipment
- Materials’ technology
- Hygiene & Accident Prevention
- Αnatomy –Physiology-Dermatology
- Daily Practice
- Hairwashing practice
Hair dye (babylight, balayage, bleaching techniques etc…)
Hair styling techniques using blow dryer & hair straightening machine
- Haircutting practice
- Wonen’s haircut
- Men’s haircut
- Hair salon organization & administration
- Work ethics– legislation
- Official training courses last for 8 months
- Classes take place twice (2) a week in 4 hourly sesssions
A special discount of 35% is put into effect from the upcoming semester
Immediate career stability
The hairdressing curriculum is authorized by the National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP)
Hairdressing graduates are authorized to work:
- Hair salons & Barber shops
- Beauty institutes
- Hair products branches
- Television, theater and cinema
- Health, fashion & beauty magazines
- Advertisement and modeling
- As freelancers